Let’s see what we can do together
At JR Machine, we’ve built a culture around quality and collaboration. This allows us to anticipate problems and consistently manufacture reliable and accurate machined parts, providing real value to our customers. Here are just a few of the reasons why you should consider a career with our team:
- State-of-the-art facilities — You will appreciate our work environment with the latest technology and an impressive lineup of high-end, robotic machines using an efficient cellular layout, set in a clean, well-lit shop, with an exceptional air-filtration system.
- Transparency — We value open, honest communication. Your voice will be heard and your opinion will be valued. In addition to sharing feedback on day-to-day challenges, each quarter, we host an all-company meeting to share financial and operational performance updates.
- Personal development — We keep our skills sharp with ongoing training and development. And every other year, we attend a trade show as a team to see first-hand the latest technology trends that are shaping our industry.
- Team environment — From our onsite workout room to occasional catered lunches and pizza, you will have an opportunity to get to know our team. Our employees tend to stay with us, and we think our culture has a lot to do with that.
- Awesome benefits — We offer competitive pay, healthcare benefits, and profit sharing.
JR machine is a contract CNC machining facility and a world class company that needs to hire world class team members. The position is located in Shawano, WI, where team members can live and play in Wisconsin Northwoods.
CNC Operator Machinist Skills and Qualifications
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Tech school degree in CNC Machine Tool – be able to read working drawings, use measuring instruments, working knowledge of G&M codes. We will provide training to the right person.
- Great Attitude
- Great work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Work for 2018 Wisconsin Manufacturer of the Year
- Contribute to new projects in emerging industries (Aerospace, power generators, electric vehicles)
- Clean & air-conditioned shop
- State of the art equipment (DMG Mori) oldest machine – 2012
- Excellent starting wage based on experience with biannual increases
- Quarterly gain share program where employees share in quarterly profits
- 401k with employer match contributions
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee workout facility
- Education reimbursement program
Fill out an application and bring it in to the shop at 1355 Beauprey Road, Shawano.