JR Machine is one of the country’s leading contract manufacturers for complex parts made from superalloys. Our ISO 9001:2015 / AS9100D / ITAR certifications ensure we maintain a strict adherence to quality. Many of the most high-profile OEMS in space exploration, defense, energy and medical devices rely on our skilled machinists and advanced CNC machining technology to meet their tolerance and delivery requirements.
- Space Exploration & Aerospace
- Green Energy
- Medical devices
- Heavy machinery & equipment
- Nickel-based alloys including Inconel, Hastelloy, Monel, and others
- Nonferrous Metals including Titanium, Aluminum, Brass, and others
- Stainless Steels including PH Stainless Steel, Duplex Steel, Nitronic, and others
- CNC turning, milling & robotic welding
- In-house passivation
- Barcoding & kitting
- Heat treating
- Hard turning
- Part-marking serialization
- Laser engraving
- Kanban material release
- Lights-out machining operations
- 24/7 emergency response
- And more
Our process includes a rigorous quality assurance process that offers material traceability, PPAP (production part approval process), 100% inspection on all dimensions, when required, and APQP-style (advanced product quality planning) control plans.
If you are looking for superior machining of mission-critical complex parts, then we should talk. Contact us today to learn more about our services and to discuss your unique parts.